Saturday 8 March 2014

picture it



A little graphic I knocked up to illustrate the figures in the Standard and Poor's report on an independent Scotland. Mainly because I don't think they're getting the attention they deserve and it's always easier to visualise than wade through a dry report, but also as an old design colleague of mine has created a site where I now have an outlet for this stuff! It's still in its infancy, but already boasts Alan Bissett as a follower - not too shabby! Anyone can post, just contact Gordon through the site and he'll let you know how.

Another of our ideas was to have an Instagram gallery of Yes Scotland signs from around the country, #ayescotland - so if you see any, please take a pic and upload, alternatively send them to me and I'll do it for you!

No comments: