Thursday 6 January 2011

resolution

Gosh, I am a terrible, TERRIBLE businesswoman! Maybe even the worst ever! In a burst of energetic enthusiasm I finally spent some time this afternoon adding prints to my Etsy shop, The Painted Forest, something I've been meaning to do for absolutely ages. Except then I went foraging around the other illustration prints available and ended up buying the fabulous print below by illustrator Jamie Mills. So much for that as my 2011 business plan, although yay! it does mean I will finally have something to put in the huge charity shop frame that's been propped up in my hall since I bought it.

Anyway, I now have a few prints up for sale over there and will be putting more up over the next few days, pop over and heart your favourites! Soooooo many fantastic illustrators on Etsy - make yourself a coffee and spend a few hours browsing and being inspired. It's totally addictive I warn you!

No comments: