Tuesday 13 September 2016

The end.

my new site

So, it’s a new beginning…
Um, or possibly the end, if you’re reading this on blogger… In which case you should really head over to the shiny new site right away! :)
It has been a long while since I’ve written a post, for reasons I can’t really pin down if I’m honest!
What have I been doing all this time? It seems like a lot, but also, I guess not very much. I’ve visited Italy and Barcelona while, counter-intuitively, becoming slowly obsessed with all things Nordic. Fallen for Eames design, sheepskin throws, fairy lights. Cultivated friendships, moved furniture, walked a marathon, lost and gained cats, been a mum, watched a LOT of zombies… and finally finished the Morse book!
Anyway, as of now, that will be the new blog. Hope to tempt some of you over there!